Sunday, January 31, 2010

Apple Ipad

The new Apple Ipad has the internet, email, and you can watch videos. It is similar to the iphone. You can easily access the itunes store. Some new additions are the book reader and being able to take notes. You can purchase the new Ipad in the spring time when it becomes available. The pricing will run from $500 to $829. I think that this will have a big impact on technology because it offers a lot of features that are similar to those on a computer. I think that this will have an impact on society because everyone will want one. I also think that this will effect society because business people will start buying them for their jobs. I think this will effect education because college students will start buying them to use for their classes. I also think that it will effect education by having the needs for college students. I think that this will effect me personally in the future when I might need one in college. I think that the new Ipad is a great addition to the world of technology.

No comments: