Microsoft Certified Application Specialist is a test that shows you are a professional in the Microsoft programs. The test shows your knowledge in the different programs such as Microsoft Word, Power Point, and Excel. The test isn't easy and you have a certain time period in which you have to complete the test. You also have to get a 68 and finish it or you will have to retake it. By taking this test and getting certified as a specialist it will help you when you have a job and it will also help you outside of your job.
The benefits of having this as an employee will help you look better on your resume when you look for a job. It will also help you when you get a job that requires use of the computers. You can also prove how well you are at using the latest Microsoft programs. Another benefit of having a certificate will expand the chances of you getting a job in the market today. Also knowing more about these programs will better the quality of your work and impress your boss.
The benefits of having this as an employer it will help your employees with their skills. It also helps to quickly complete the tasks using the different Microsoft programs.
I think by getting certified now it will help me in the future. I think that I will benefit with this when I'm at school or when I'm outside of school and later on when I get a job. I also won't have to take the test to get certified when I'm older. This might help me when I'm looking for a job later on. This will also help me to turn in better work. I will also learn more about the different Microsoft programs and I can help others that don't know much about the programs. I think there's a lot in it for me not only now but later on in life.
The benefits of having this as an employee will help you look better on your resume when you look for a job. It will also help you when you get a job that requires use of the computers. You can also prove how well you are at using the latest Microsoft programs. Another benefit of having a certificate will expand the chances of you getting a job in the market today. Also knowing more about these programs will better the quality of your work and impress your boss.
The benefits of having this as an employer it will help your employees with their skills. It also helps to quickly complete the tasks using the different Microsoft programs.
I think by getting certified now it will help me in the future. I think that I will benefit with this when I'm at school or when I'm outside of school and later on when I get a job. I also won't have to take the test to get certified when I'm older. This might help me when I'm looking for a job later on. This will also help me to turn in better work. I will also learn more about the different Microsoft programs and I can help others that don't know much about the programs. I think there's a lot in it for me not only now but later on in life.

No comments:
Post a Comment